Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Original SPF T-shirt Comparison

We recently had our SPF® T-shirt tested against 2 of the top-selling, name brand 100% white cotton t-shirts on the market. The results are stark.

Check out these results:

Summary Report



T = Transmitted UV

Data:

% T UVA % T UVB Mean UPF UPF Rating
T-shirt #1 6.7 8.5 11
10
T-shirt #2 13 15.1 6
5
SPF 1.65 1.3 74 50+

The results undeniably show that the Original SPF® T-shirt provides top-rated UV protection over it's competitors -- all for about the same cost!

T-shirt #1 allowed almost 7% of UVA and 8 1/2% of UVB to be transmitted through the fabric and achieved a UPF Rating of 10.
T-shirt #2 allowed over 13% of UVA and over 15% of UVB to be transmitted through and achieved a UPF Rating of 5.

The Original SPF® T-shirt allowed only 1.65% of UVA and 1.3 % of UVB to be transmitted through and achieved the highest possible UPF Rating of 50+!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since it’s Mr Han’s suggestion. They doubt about my ability. All the feeling mixed with grievance, sadness and wrath flooded into my heart. I couldn't hold back my tears in my eyes. I ran out of the room, with tears rolling along my cheeks. The colleagues called me, but I didn’t answer them.Since spring is coming, it’s always a wow power leveling depressing and sloppy day. The power leveling sullen sky, the damp floor, and wow powerleveling the dull air make everyone downhearted. The wow gold spring mizzle keeps falling as tears fallingwholesale furniture in my heart. I wow gold felt depressed, rage and dysthymic. There were lots of terrible things powerleveling happening, which made me exhausted, both physically and mentally. cheap wow power leveling Wholesale handbagsThe other night two students fought in the class when I was cheap wow powerleveling on duty, though there was nothing serious power leveling aftereffect because Furniture Wholesaleof disposal in time, the head teacher Mr Han thought it was all my fault. He blamed me for wholesale clothingnot taking good charge of the class. He even complained about me in front of thepowerleveling leaders of the school. Therefore, the Wholesale jewelryleaders always keptpowerleveling wow an eye on me, trying to find my fault, and then accusing me of my careless teaching Ceramic powerleveling wowtilemanner and unsatisfactory teaching result. What’s more, one afternoon Mr Han satirized me with sharp and vitriolic words. He saidpower leveling wow I Micro sd cardswas inability of being a good teacher. I wow powerlevel felt very wronged. In fact, I have tried my best. Every day I work day and night, preparing forwow powerlevel the lesson. I spend all of my free time to tutor the backward students, helping them to improve theirConsumer Electronics wow power level levels and abilities. As a teacher, Iwow power level am kind and friendly to all the students. When they are in blue mood, I try my best to wow power level comfort and encourage them, although it costs me a lot of personal time. I throw all my heart and soul, my time and my energy into my job, however, I get no recognition and acceptance from others. Even the Wholesale clothingnaughty students often make mischief on me, since I was not a fearful teacher but with a good temper. Therefore, from the bottom of my heart, I hate everything here. Things went worse when yesterday we had dinner together, Mr Zhaowow power level told us that they discussed in their administration meeting whether I would not on duty of Wholesale Jewelryevening study any more,